Masz spotkanie z Angel Investors? – przygotuj się na 20 pytań!
Kwiecień 01, 2016
Miranda international Marketing Agency, w skrócie MiMA, pisze na swoich stronach o doświadczeniach w pracy z uczestnikami V edycji programu akceleracyjnego US-Poland Innovation HUB. W formie pytań MiMA podaje „20 Things Angel Investors Want to Know”:
- How will the funding you are seeking get you there?
- What specifically will you be doing with the funding?
- What is the customer acquisition cost?
- What is the long term value?
- What is your competitive advantage?
- What is your legal framework?
- How are you connecting with customers?
- What is the competitive landscape?
- How long is the sales process?
- What have you learned from your initial launch?
- What reactions are you getting from the potential partners?
- What have you done from an IP (intellectual property) standpoint?
- What is your survival strategy in a quick or slow market?
- What is your pricing strategy?
- Have you questioned the market?
- What do you do that is different?
- Would you consider going deeply vertical where others are not?
- What is your competitive differentiation?
- What is your go-to-market strategy?
- What are your lessons learned so far?
Polecamy cały artykuł!